Here’s the rules for this award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 (or more) other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Random Facts About me:
1. Christianity is not just my faith, it’s my lifestyle.
2. I was born 6 weeks early.
3. I had a grade 4 bleed in my brain (that’s as bad of a bleed as is possible).
4. I had brain surgery to implant a shunt (plastic tube) into my head at 10 days old.
5. I had a statistical 1% chance of leading a normal life, with an 85% chance of extreme Cerebral Palsy.
6. I was supposed to need the shunt replaced before I was a year old and several times throughout my life, but still have the original tube in my head.
7. I was a model for 4 years.
I now nominate:
Thank you so much for reading! Check back tomorrow for my post about the ‘Liebster’ award! If you missed my last short story, click here.