Yesterday was supposed to be my last surprise post, but then The Liebster came around. Thank you so much, writtenlive, for nominating me for this honor. You are so kind! If you haven’t checked out their blog, you can find it here.
Here are the rules:
1. Link and thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions they asked you
3. Pick eleven bloggers with
less than 200 (the rules vary on this amount, which is how I ended up being nominated, different versions say anywhere from 200-3,000) followers to nominate them.
4. Ask them eleven questions
5. Let them know by commenting on one of their posts
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. What do you look like?
A: I look like me
2. Which is your favorite inspirational quote?
A: The only way to fail is to never try. (Pardon me, because I have forgotten who said it.)
3. What would you love to eat on a vacation?
A: Everything if the weight wouldn’t follow me home.
4. Which is your preferred holiday destination-beach or hills?
A: I love both, but I’m very fair-skinned. I’ll say the hills.
5. What makes you happy?
A: Making other people smile. When someone likes my writing. Helping or encouraging someone.
6. What figures first on your to-do list?
A: It should be working on my book. I need to get better at that, but alas, procrastination is my best enemy.
7. Name your favorite book.
A: That is a tie between A Christmas Carol or A Walk to Remember. Both of which are amazing, but in extremely different ways.
8. If you were asked to donate to a charity, which one would it be?
A: Wounded Warriors. They do amazing things for the men and women who fight to protect the USA.
9. Which do you prefer for company-children or pets?
10. Do you like poetry?
A: I like to read poetry, but I am not very good at writing it.
11. Which is the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
A: My own mind.
Here are 11 questions for my nominees.
1. Why do you blog?
2. What other projects are you working on?
3. What is your #1 dream in life.
4. What is the oddest compliment you’ve ever received?
5. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
6. What are your hobbies?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
9. Have you ever done something you never thought you would?
10. Do you believe you can reach your dreams?
Here are the AWESOME bloggers I nominate: