I thought this would be a fun way to stat 2015! This time around, I owe my nomination to the awesome Ashli Ferguson. If you haven’t seen her amazing blog, find it here. I am truly grateful for this honor, and I don’t take these nominations for granted. It means so much to me to know you’re all enjoying what I put my heart into. I hope you like these facts about me! (Wow, egotistical statment much? Ha)
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself
4. Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog
Okay, here are Seven Facts about myself:
1. I am left handed.
2. I used to have my own online advice column. (Which I completely loved and dearly miss.)
3. I have three pets. A cat, a dog, and a turtle.
4. I am writing this on the road as I am traveling. (Okay so, it’s actually on an electronic device, but I am on the road. *insert canned laughter here.*)
5. I’ve lost 80lbs.
6. Reading was a struggle for me when I was little.
7. I loath timed tests.
I now nominate:
Thank you all so much for reading, following, liking, and commenting on my blog, it means the world to me because a writer is nothing without readers, and y’all are the best! I wish you all the most fantastic of New Years, and I look forward to some wonderful new writing adventures to share!