I usually only post once a week, but this week I’ve been blessed with two blog awards! Every time one of these awards crosses my path, I’m amazed. I truly thank the person who nominated me for this from the bottom of my heart. This being said, and I’m so embarrassed to admit it, I can’t remember her name and was unable to find the post she nominated me in/her blog again. If my nominator is reading this, please let me know and I’ll happily add a link to your blog here.
Now, here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you. (I had to copy ten from another blogger’s post because I couldn’t find my nomination blogger.)
4.Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5.Nominate seven blogs.
Here are the ‘questions’:
- Describe yourself in three words
Lets see, perfectionist, fighter, odd. And another 5,000 words after that.
2. What made you start blogging?
Originally I started blogging, long before this blog, just for fun and to see what people thought of my writing. Now I’m trying to build a readership for my work.
3. Where do you usually find yourself while posting?
I usually find myself lost in my own imagination.
4. Why do you write?
I write because I love to write.
5. What is your favorite post?
I think, to date, my favorite story has been The Compact.
6. Which city or country would you like to visit?
I would love to visit Egypt, Scotland, and Ireland.
7. What is one thing that makes you unique?
While it makes me sad to say, I always try to treat people with respect and I think that’s becoming more unique.
8. Who do you want to be like?
I want to be like my mom. She’s the most amazing woman I know.
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself with a few books published. I hope. haha
10. What is your happiest memory?
I’d have to say my happiest memory has not yet been made.
Now, here are my ten questions:
1. What are you passionate about?
2. What is your silliest memory?
3. What is your favorite color and why?
4. When did you decide what you wanted to be when you grew up?
5. Who is your favorite person?
6. Do you think blog awards have too many questions?
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change and why?
8. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
9. How long have you blogged?
10. What is your favorite hobby?
I now nominate: